Harajuku * Kawaii * Lolita * Cosplay * Visual Kei Fashion & Events
The Harajuku-Lolita's Union is a group dedicated to everything Harajuku, Lolita, or Kawaii in Second Life. It's a union of styles of dress that often share concepts with each other. Designers, Bloggers, and Admirers of the fashion have joined together under one group and have chosen to participate in activities surrounding the fashion that we have come to know and love.
:: ALL MEMBERS ::
-You may-- Call Midnight Mania, Lucky Chairs, Group Gifts, and more in chat. Provide the SLURL, Store Name, and price of the group if it is not free to join.
- Announce and discuss any new or past releases concerning the topics of Harajuku, Lolita, Kawaii, and Cosplay genres.
- Any invites or invitations to meetings, parties, or events concerning the genres already listed. If you question whether it has something to do with the above, ask any one of your moderators or the leaders of the group.
- Treat all people as if they were an Owner or a Moderator. We are all equal here and all here for like-minded things.
- Discuss adult topics, but no pornographic, gruesome, or disgusting pictures or links. We could possibly have children avatars joining us. Keep the chat moderate-ish. This group is PG-16.
-You may not-- Be negative, cruel, unkind, or defame any group or individual in this group. We are -not- here for hate. We are here for the fashion and love of each other and the genres of fashion listed above. If it is negative, please keep it out of the chat.
- Post any pornographic, gruesome, or disgusting pictures or links -- if you do so, you will be ejected without warning.
- Post copybotted or stolen materials -- if it is innocent, we will contact you in IMs and give you a warning. If it continues to happen, or you post a banned store more than once after being warned, we may eject at our discretion.
- Fight or have conflicts in public chat -- take it to IMs or have your chat muted for a period of up to 3-4 days.
If you question a moderator's or group leaders motives, take it to Taisynn or Hachi685 PERSONALLY and nobody else.
- NO DRAMA - take your petty disputes to IMs. There is a 0 tolerance for that kind of stuff -- you -will- be ejected if you fight or 'cause problems publicly. Whether you will be able to rejoin or not will be up to moderator and owner discretion.
- If it doesn't have to do with the group, don't take disputes to moderators or owners. We're not taking sides. We're not getting involved in any fights be it a big designer or a small designer, a loyal member or a new member, a freebie hunter or SL royalty; we are impartial to your personal problems. As Angel says, "Ain't nobody got time for dat shit."
:: DESIGNERS ::* You must have filled out the designer's application to qualify for these benefits. The application is [here].
- You may post any and all new releases, events, sales items, or past items you feel are relevant to the group in notices.
- You may invite people to your personal group store group in one of the above notices.
- You may invite people to promotional, celebratory, or meetings your store may be a part of. We welcome member-created events fully.
- Do not spam the group more than 1 or two times a week unless you ask Taisynn or Hachi685 before hand if you may have extended notices.
- Do not spam both the group chat and notices about the same thing at once -- the message will be pretty clear if you put it in notices. We don't need it more than once.
(You are under no obligation to advertise or place a group joiner for our group in your store -- this is optional, and the group is free for you to advertise. If anyone asks for payment, please report them to Hachi685 or Taisynn)
:: BLOGGERS ::*You need to fill out the blogger's application to qualify for these benefits. The application is [here].
- Bloggers may post a notice once or twice a week about their harajuku, lolita, kawaii, or cosplay posts. They may not contain nudity in the posts linked to members in our group, but we do not mind if you have nudity on other places in your blog. Just be sure to have a 18+ warning on your page somewhere.
- If you run out of notices, you may link in chat your post once a day only. Choose a prime time to do it so it is not disruptive.
- Do not beg creators to let you blog for them -- ask them once politely in IMs or a notecard and leave it at that. They are under no obligation to take you as a blogger just because you are a blogger for the group.
- Do not be disruptive in the chat with your notices or posts -- link to your posts for that week and then continue on with the conversation. Members can choose whether or not to look. They are under no obligation to do so.
(You are under no obligation to advertise or place a group joiner for our group on your blog -- this is optional, and the group is free for you to advertise. If anyone asks for payment, please report them to Hachi685 or Taisynn)
:: NOTIFIER ::*You need to fill out the notifier application in order to qualify for these benefits. Please fill out the application [here].
Notifiers are shopping addicts who want to share places they feel are relevant to the group. If they find a big find, they may post a notice and share it with the group. However, the notice rules apply to everyone.
- No Copybotted or Stolen Items
- Nothing that is not relevant to our listed genres
-If it has already been posted by someone else or a designer, don't post it again.
- If it is a freebie or midnight mania board, list it in chat not notices.
- Do not post more than once or twice a week -- if you need more notices, ask Hachi685 or Taisynn for a extention.
- If you abuse your ability as a notifier, you will have your rights removed and possibly face your chat muted as well.
:: MODERATORS/GROUP LEADERS ::Our current administration for the group is as follows:
OWNERS: Hachi685 Resident & Taisynn Resident
- Contact them for roles, applications, and positions in the group.
- Conflicts with group leaders IF they are abusing their power -ONLY-
- You may also ask them for notice limit extensions if you feel they are necessary.
GROUP LEADERS: Clarielynn Resident & Dante184 Resident
- Contact them for questions about rules, roles and positions in the group if owners are not online.
- Conflicts with moderators IF they are abusing their power -ONLY-
- Any questions whether or not a notice is appropriate to be posted. - You may also ask them for notice limit extensions if you feel they are necessary.
MODERATORS: Addickson Resident, Aleksei.Korpov, & Itonami.Hilltop, inuoko.shikami, & Frozen Rage
- Contact them for conflicts in chat or disputes with other members if it applies to the group
- Help with understanding rules and how to follow them
- Any questions whether or not a notice is appropriate to be posted.
- Argue with a moderator or group leader -- listen to them and bring up the matter later with an owner later.
- Pretend to be higher than your current role within the group. We are not power hungry people - even our owners and moderators will treat you like we treat each other.
- Harass them for any reason -- if you don't get your way, well, that say is final unless owners say otherwise.
-Be patient with them -- they all have other things to do and do not live solely for this group. If they say not now, contact someone else.
- Treat them like friends -- they are good people too! Don't be afraid of anyone in the group. We cannot stress enough that everyone is equal in this group, and all leaders, moderators, designers, and members are volunteers -- they don't benefit any more than anyone else in this group.